Salli Multiadjuster (Code A160)
The Salli Multiadjuster is one of the most popular saddle stools within the Salli range. Like all the other stools in the family, the multi has a saddle shaped seat top, designed to tilt your pelvis forwards and make you sit more upright. There are two key features that in combination differentiate this stool from all the other stools within the range. Firstly, there is a lever based tilt function that allows you to adjust the forwards and backwards tilt of the stool. By tilting the pelvis anteriorly (forwards) you encourage the lower part of the spine into a more upright sitting posture. We have found that this feature is particularly popular for individuals who get comfort from an extended lower back position (similar to a standing position). A second key feature is the split seat adjustment which allows you to change the width between the two parts of the saddle. This feature is particularly helpful in women and men who are shorter than 5ft 6 and have narrow hips. It is worth noting that men with longer legs will gradually be able to close the split between the two parts of the seat over time and so we do not recommend the multi for men over 5ft 8. We have learnt over the years that a good product consultation can really help individuals get the right stool for their needs and so please call us or contact us for a telephone product consultation with a Chartered Physiotherapist. Because we have the widest range of Salli Stools in the UK, we have developed a Salli trial system that enables you to try a stool for 2 weeks in your own home or workplace. This no risk trial has been incredibly successful in helping ensure all of our clients truly get products that work in their environment.
Salli have over 10 different stools for a range of different working environments and budgets. However, 95% of customers will select their chair from 4 different options called the Twin, Multiadjuster, Swing and Swing Fit. The first thing to note is that all the stools have the same shaped seat top, gas stem and base. The Twin is the entrance level stool and has a single lever that allows the stool to go up and down. The Multiadjuster has an additional forward and backwards tilting function and an adjustable split seat. The Swing and Swing Fit are the new stools in the range. Both stools incorporate a spring in the top of the seat allowing the seat top to literally move slightly in every direction that you transfer your body weight in. The only difference between the Swing Fit and Swing is that you can adjust the split seat width and angle on the Swing Fit but not on the Swing. To help work out which stool will be right for you please take advantage of a Salli stool telephone consultation from one of our experts. You can contact the Fluto team on 0203 0510157 or use the contact form
- Patented split seat design for optimal posture pressure distribution and upright posture
- Split seat angle adjustment for optimal positioning
- Seat height adjustment
- Forward and backward tilt adjustment for optimal pelvic positioning
- Available in a wide range of fabrics. For more information on the fabric options please see thumbnails above. It is also possible to design your own by clicking on the configurator. Simply create your ideal Salli design, email it to us and we will attempt to give you the very best price possible
- It is possible to select the stools with either a black aluminium or chrome finish base and gas stem.
- All Salli stools come with a standard guarantee of 10 years.
- There are a wide range of accessories available for Salli stools. It is worth noting that not all accessories are available with all stools and so it is worth contacting us if you are interested in getting a Salli accessory. You can learn more about Salli accessories by contacting us. You can contact the Fluto team on 0203 0510157 or use the contact form
- Seat Height Small (for users under 160cm tall)
- Seat Height Medium (for users 160-180cm tall)
- Seat Height Large (for users over 180cm tall)
- Total width of seat: 400-435mm
- Forwards/backwards length of seat: 380mm
- Total weight: 11.5 kg
- Seat weight: 8 kg
- Base diameter: 540mm
We Also Recommend