Salli Twin with inclination (Code A198)
The Salli Twin is one of the entrance level stools from the range. The first thing to note is that, despite the cheaper price, the Twin has all the key functionality and aesthetics that has made the Salli become one of the most recognised stools in the world. Most notably, the stool has the patented split shaped seat top, gas stem and base as all the other stools. The seat is designed to facilitate an upright position by tilting the pelvis forwards. It is still possible to slouch on this type of stool, but what you notice when sitting on the saddle is that because of the change of position of the pelvis you tend to want to sit in a more upright position. Another key feature is the trademark split in the saddle, which is designed to make sitting much more comfortable by redistributing pressure away from important blood vessels and nerves in the perineum to the sitting bones. The Twin has one single lever that allows you to adjust the sitting height. In addition, you can get the Twin with an adjustable tilting function which allows you to change the pelvis tilt during the day. This does not cost a lot extra and we highly recommend this extra function because the flexibility to change pelvis position enables you to redistribute the forces going through the spine during the day. In turn, this may reduce the risk of over stressing one particular part of your back. Unlike the Multiadjuster, the Twin has a fixed split seat width which means you cannot adjust the angle or the width between two parts of the Saddle. We have found that men over 5ft 8 are better off having a fixed width because the maximal distance between the two sides gives better support for the thighs during sitting. If you are under 5ft 6 or have a narrow pelvis you may find an adjustable split much more comfortable.
- Patented split seat design for optimal posture pressure distribution and upright posture
- Seat height adjustment
- Available in a wide range of fabrics. For more information on the fabric options please see thumbnails above. It is also possible to design your own by clicking on the configurator. Simply create your ideal Salli design, email it to us and we will attempt to give you the very best price possible
- It is possible to select the stools with either a black aluminium or chrome finish base and gas stem.
- There are a wide range of accessories available for Salli stools. It is worth noting that not all accessories are available with all stools and so it is worth contacting us if you are interested in getting a Salli accessory. You can learn more about Salli accessories by contacting us. You can contact the Fluto team on 0203 0510157 or use the contact form
- Seat Height Small (for users under 160cm tall)
- Seat Height Medium (for users 160-180cm tall)
- Seat Height Large (for users over 180cm tall)
- Total width of seat: 435mm
- Forwards/backwards length of seat: 380mm
- Total weight: 10.5 kg
- Seat weight: 8 kg
- Base diameter: 540mm
We Also Recommend